Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sexy Kites in Terengganu





Think of Terengganu, you think of beaches and turtles. When I think of beaches, I think of all things associated with it - sunshine, sea, sand and bikini-clad unidentified female objects. And really, that's what I came to Terengganu for - hot, sexy bikini-clads.

So far, I've never found any. But here's the closest I could get to my fantasy - girls trying to fly kites on the beach. I learnt that if you do not know how to fly kites, try wearing the kites instead. You could make the kites look good.

Another lesson - forget the bikini-clads. Instead, hang around the hotel's jacuzzi coz' you could get lucky shots for your blog.

As for the turtles, they're nowhere to be found, perhaps because they too don't see any bikini-clads on the beaches. Don't you see why the SUKOM 2008 mascot, Si Diman, is a fish? No matter how educated or how religious we are, we continue our despicable inhumane acts of destroying our environment and cause the extinction of God's wonderful creations like the leatherback turtles. Some redemption can be here and you'll find more serious fun, bare naked with nature here.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Now if only Playboy hopped on the Augmented Reality bandwagon . . . aahh . . . the possibilities.