Monday, May 26, 2008

Beaten By My Angel



My eldest angel beat me to a skill that I never even taught him. He got all the roses that I couldn't even get in a lifetime.

He pulled the stunt in a place I couldn't even dream of going to - Kamchatka Peninsula, one of the most spectacular regions of Russia. The Russians knew that he was the one their mother warned them about. So they did not extend his visa.

Find out how you can spend up to a year living with a few host families and attending school in a different country. Get to learn a new way of living, a great deal about yourself, and maybe even a new language. You’ll also be an ambassador, teaching people you meet about your country, culture, and ideas. You can help bring the world closer – and make some good friends in the process.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Now if only Playboy hopped on the Augmented Reality bandwagon . . . aahh . . . the possibilities.