Friday, July 25, 2008

Is There Sex in Redang Island?





There were all the reasons for me to be in Redang Island this weekend - the nice weather, the beautiful island itself, the lovely people at Merang jetty who would crowd the island, and of course, the wonderful people of Trustgate. I've been there a few times and have done the common things people do - open water diving, snorkelling, fishing, eating, lazing, and all, except for one thing. I couldn't figure out that one reason, but I have a feeling that it's gotta there and it has to be something orgasmic. Swim with a mermaid? Get attacked by a shark or a school of barracudas? How an attack by a swarm of bikini-clad sweet young things? Sex on a jet ski round the island? Reef ball planting? Chance on a bikini-clad Miss Universe (as in the picture)? Found an ancient treasure chest in a scuba diving trip?

Yet, I'm certain the Trustgate people would not find that orgasmic thing. It would only come to life because I'm there.

Check out useful information on Redang Island here.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Now if only Playboy hopped on the Augmented Reality bandwagon . . . aahh . . . the possibilities.