Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Arab Sheikh and Sex



It's unfortunate that the people who know how to run this country and fix our economy are bloggers, taxi drivers, and those lepaking at Starbucks and kopitiams.

With the crude oil price soaring towards USD200 per barrel, I should die and reincarnate into an Arab oil sheikh. For every dollar increase in crude oil price, as an oil sheikh I would be USD2 mil richer per day and fulfill my ultimate fantasy of surrounding myself with all the beautiful women I choose everyday. I wouldn't need a magic carpet (as I still can't imagine doing it in mid-flight), but sail around the world in any of those luxury boats - minus the hawk.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Now if only Playboy hopped on the Augmented Reality bandwagon . . . aahh . . . the possibilities.