Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Gee!???


If it does exist, what's the explanation for the result of the studies that say 70% of women do not orgasm during sexual intercourse? Does this also imply that 70% of men get fooled? In the movie, When Harry Met Sally, you'd understand how so easy it is for men to get fooled. If based on Durex's annual study of men's sexuality, Malaysian men deserve to be fooled. Durex says they are selfish lovers.


Harry Burns: Had my dream again where I'm making love, and the Olympic judges are watching. I'd nailed the compulsories, so this is it, the finals. I got a 9.8 from the Canadians, a perfect 10 from the Americans, and my mother, disguised as an East German judge, gave me a 5.6. Must have been the dismount.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Now if only Playboy hopped on the Augmented Reality bandwagon . . . aahh . . . the possibilities.